King Crimson spent 1970 as a studio band recording the two albums In the Wake of Poseidon and Lizard. Though working with a transitional lineup the album sounds remarkably cohesive and shares some similarities in approach and sound to their debut In the Court of the Crimson King, and has been a firm favorite among fans of the band since its initial release.
- Limited Edition
- 200 Gram Super-Heavyweight Vinyl
- Newly Cut from Masters approved by Robert Fripp
- Cut by John Dent at Loud Mastering
- Featuring the Original 1970 Stereo Mix
- Reproduction of the original Gatefold Cover